Barbecued Shrimp NOLA (New Orleans) Style with Giardiniera
Author: That Pickle Guy
Recipe type: Giardiniera
My BBQ Shrimp packs a mouth watering spicy lemon buttery sauce that will have your taste buds dancing like it is Mardi Gras! TPG Minced Hot Giardinera adds the perfect balance of spicy flavor to this traditional New Orleans style dish! Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!
- • 8 oz That Pickle Guy Hot (or Mild) Minced Giardineira
- • 2 lbs Gulf Shrimp (or 13-15 count per lb)
- • 2 sticks unsalted butter
- • ½ cup olive oil
- • 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- • 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- • 1 tsp Liquid smoke
- • 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- • 1 tsp ground oregano
- • 1 tsp ground basil
- • 1 tsp ground thyme
- • 1 tsp ground rosemary
- • 1 tsp paprika
- • 3-4 garlic cloves crushed garlic
- • ½ cup fresh chopped parsley
- • Devein Shrimp, Rinse and drain.
- • Spread out in a shallow baking pan.
- • Combine remaining ingredients in sauce pan over low heat until butter is melted.
- • Pour over shrimp.
- • Marinate for several hours (or overnight), tossing and basting several times.
- • Preheat oven to 325 F
- • Bake at 325 F until shrimp turn pink, toss or turn every 10 minutes for even cooking (cook no more than 30 minutes).
- • Serve in shallow bowls
- • Have That Pickle Guy Minced Hot Giardiniera on the side to top off individual servings.
- • Have crusty French baguettes on the side to soak up the yummy sauce.