Greg's EZ Friday Night Muffalata Fish
Author: That Pickle Guy
Recipe type: Olive Muffalata
Fish Muffaletta topped with Olive Muffalata
- Fresh Fish Fillet (Sea Bass, Sole, Salmon, Tilapia etc.)
- 8-12oz Olive Muffalata
- 204 Lemon wedges or lemon juice
- Place tinfoil in shallow baking pan or sheet.
- Lay fish on tinfoil (allow enough additional tinfoil to wrap and close)
- Fork Olive Muffalata over the entire fillet.
- Add lemon juice and butter (Optional)
- Fold up tinfoil so it is completely sealed.
- Either place in 350 degree oven or on med-high grill.
- Cook for 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the fillet.
- Unwrap and serve by itself or over any style of rice.