NOLA French Quarter Muffaletta
Author: That Pickle Guy
Recipe type: Olive Muffalata
New Orleans French Quarter Olive Muffaletta Sandwich with Olive Muffalata
- Fresh Bread - French, Sour Dough, Kaiser – Large Round Loaf - Any choice of Fresh bread will do.
- Sliced Honey Ham, Polish Ham, Genoa Salami, Cappicola (Italian Ham) or Bologna.
- Sliced Cheese - Provolone, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack.
- Slather That Pickle Guy's Olive Muffalata on bottom side of your roll or bread.
- Layer deli meats (of your choice) and top with cheese.
- Again, Slather the top of cheese with Olive Muffalata.
- Place bread on top to complete the sandwich.
- Cut in quarters, close your eyes & enjoy New Orleans!