That Pickle Guy's Awesome Muffalata Dip
Author: That Pickle Guy
Recipe type: Olive Muffalata
An awesome Muffaletta dip using That Pickle Guy's Olive Muffalata.
- 8oz Cream Cheese (Regular, Whipped or Light)
- 8oz Olive Muffalata
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to draw out or strain the Olive Muffalata.
- Note: Try to drain as much oil as possible
- Add Olive Muffalata (4-6 ounces to start) to bowl
- Mix well together & Taste for perfection!
- You can add more Olive Muffalata for more flavor.
- Serve: as a dip or spread with your cracker or with Tortilla chips, Frito Scoops, Pita bread/chips, French bread, Bagels, Salami etc.
- OPTIONAL SERVING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Simply spread cream cheese on cracker and dollop Olive Muffalata on top! This is an easy way to create tasty individual servings.